Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By frosty_eg
#342560 Hi guys hatch isnt opening with key, I tried to lift the window up and i can get it but i cant find what to push or what ever to open the hatch any advice?
By frosty_eg
#342564 yea not working me and my brother tried that yesterday . . . hatch needs more work that i thought it did lol.
By egsedanguy
frosty_eg wrote:yea not working me and my brother tried that yesterday . . . hatch needs more work that i thought it did lol.

is it broke? or is the cable not connected.? have you tried to use some pliers and pull the cable?
By frosty_eg
#342568 awesome teal thanks didnt know thats what opened it was staring at me my face the whole entire time :thumbdown: dont mind me guys im a major noob with the eg.
By egsedanguy
frosty_eg wrote:awesome teal thanks didnt know thats what opened it was staring at me my face the whole entire time :thumbdown: dont mind me guys im a major noob with the eg.

haha well atleast you got it... I just thought you meant the glass would not open and the atch was stuck :thumb:
By frosty_eg
egsedanguy wrote:
frosty_eg wrote:yea not working me and my brother tried that yesterday . . . hatch needs more work that i thought it did lol.

is it broke? or is the cable not connected.? have you tried to use some pliers and pull the cable?

no we didnt im guessing the cable isnt connected it was pretty late when we tried last night im stuck at work till 8 tonight so i think ill tackle it tommorow morning.
By frosty_eg
egsedanguy wrote:
frosty_eg wrote:awesome teal thanks didnt know thats what opened it was staring at me my face the whole entire time :thumbdown: dont mind me guys im a major noob with the eg.

haha well atleast you got it... I just thought you meant the glass would not open and the atch was stuck :thumb:

o ok no no i got the glass to open but not the hatch yea its a project im working on.