Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By rdadr75
#342216 I just got a 93 hatch. When I take off it pulls to one side and when I brake hard it pulls. The car is lowered with godspeed camber kit arms, I have not checked to see otherwise. Could it be the camber kit, or because it is real low. Another I was thinking the steering and brakes.
By egsedanguy
#342217 sound like it is the alignment. could be a bad tie rod causing play in the wheel. . even a bad wheel bearing can cause it. but if its to the right are cars seem to pull to that side since its the main drive wheel.
By teal_dx
#342218 I'd get the alignment checked. if it's that bad, it may have been in an accident and a suspension part of subframe could be bent. Pulling when braking can be a sticking caliper causing the car to pull to that side, or a caliper not working (seized) which means only one side is clamping, causing the car to pull to that side.
By suspendedHatch
#342425 Sounds like a bolt is loose, missing, or cross threaded and not tightened all the way down. Especially check the 19mm bolts to the subframe and rear of the control arms. Check your rear toe arms and see if they rusted and pulled out of their mounts or if the bushings are gone.