Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By egsedanguy
#340745 Just wanted to know if anyone has done this. I have a ex sedan with sunroof. Is it possible to fit it to the hatch. cutting and welding is no problem. Just want to know if somone has done it and know what i need to do. :thumb:
By bietelboer
#340759 i once looked in to that, but i found out that the roof(non roof windows) doesn't have the support/mounting frame. i also found out that you have to remove/move the support frame that holds up the roof/interior light.

if you can get them from somewhere then you need the wiring/relais/panel/watertubes/new roof interior.

I believe thats it?
By egsedanguy
bietelboer wrote:i once looked in to that, but i found out that the roof(non roof windows) doesn't have the support/mounting frame. i also found out that you have to remove/move the support frame that holds up the roof/interior light.

if you can get them from somewhere then you need the wiring/relais/panel/watertubes/new roof interior.

I believe thats it?

ya i found the same info. proly gonna find a si hatch and take the roof off and put it on mine