Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By suspendedHatch
#340446 What security do you have on it? Security on a Honda in California is a necessity.
By Dr.D
#342108 DD winter beater

My black roof looking good 8)
Work in progress please don't rip on me about the rust I'm imbarassed enough :oops: I'm saving my pennies for the panels to do it myself.
Last edited by Dr.D on Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
By evalex
#342627 Image

My trusty winter beater :woot:
By silverEG8
#342646 I love the matte finish :)
By crankinstein
#344152 Just picked up my first EG to be my DD. Someone before me is responible for what's been done to it so far and I want to sort out the suspension. It's a little low and rough as hell, but I dont think I want to go back up to stock nor do I want to spend thousands on a set-up, but here she is:

Attacking the timing belt, tensioner and water pump this weekend. Then looking for wheels and tires for the summer.
By 95DXHatch
#344170 I've got a '95 DX hatch automatic for my DD and recently bought a '92 DX hatch for a project that I would like to eventually turn into a track car, I'm starting a new job soon so hopefully the project will pick up soon. Here's my '95 DX DD (sorry, best pic I have right now):

Here's my '92 DX project:

By ivicr
#344886 DD my 95 vx, 406k miles and still going strong.
i've been replacing parts as a i go and pretty much restoring the car with OEM or better.
Best mod to date is the integra brake upgrade with a 15/16 m/c.
I stop faster than a ferrari. :D
By openshot
#345423 may not be a eg but its still a honda

By Civic Savior
#345429 I DD a 94 CX hatch that just turned 185k....I love my little SOHC that could!! HAHAHA