Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By proxinova
#336417 Hi, last night my car was stolen :( , only to be recovered with wheels missing, mirror missing and headlight switch broken. I am glad to have the car back with engine untouched. I will find another switch, but I don't know how to install it. Any way to do this?
By gummer
#336424 What I have done to change the light combo switch was:

-Remove 3 Phillips screws from lower column cover
-Pull apart both upper and lower column cover
-Turn the steering wheel so you can have access to two screw holding the combo switch and remove them
-Unplug the connectors behind the combo switch

Install on reverse procedure
By 93sihatchguy
#336451 Glad to hear you got your car back. Where was it taken from and how'd you find it so quick?
By 93sihatchguy
#336452 Glad to hear you got your car back. Where was it taken from and how'd you find it so quick?
By proxinova
#336469 It was taken in the middle of the night at my house. I don't have a gate (putting one up very soon). I assume they used a shaved key because I have no security on the car, started it up and took off. In the morning I filed a stolen car report and the police found the car in another neighborhood. I am planning on many security items for my house and car so that this doesn't happen again. For the time being, my civic is still without wheels.