Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By xhardlinerx
#335792 My left rear turn signal is amber colored and the right turn signal is white colored.

I took out the bulbs that were easily accessible to see if they were the turn signals and they were not the turn signals

Where do I access the rear turn signal bulb?

My rear lights look like these: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/JDM-STYLE-50- ... 0817839737
Last edited by xhardlinerx on Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
By xhardlinerx
#336090 I will look again, but the trunk hatch has plastic compartments that can be popped off. I took off all of them and all of the light bulbs to see if that was the fix but it wasn't.

Are you sure I dont need to take out the whole light and see if a bulb is inside there?
By teal_dx
#336118 Look around more behind the plastic pop out covers. They should be accessible though there. Or if you want to take the whole lens out, I believe it is held in with 4 10mm bolts. Be careful not to drop the bolts- you won't find them easily. :thumb:
By deschlong
#336225 Welllll, the OEM tail lamps on a 5th Gen Civic are amber. No need for coloured bulbs. What we have here is probably an aftermarket POS replacement.