Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Project_broke
#334621 Odd question and possibly stupid question. But are the firewall harnesses of those 2 cars the same? I ask because I bought a d16z6 swapped hatch that the firewall harness is cut off in the passenger floor area, I have a del sol d16 shock tower to ecu harness that is also cut off In the same spot. Are the wiring colors going to be the same?
By teal_dx
#334628 When you say firewall harness, do you mean cabin harness? If so, they will have differences in more than just wire color. If you want to attempt, you're best off buying a helms manual with the wiring diagrams. :thumb:
By deschlong
#336226 Yes, colours will be the same and you can probably splice the two together and it won't be too Frankenstein-y. However, there are multiple wires of the same colour that do different things, so just be careful! (You've been warned!)
By deschlong
#336227 Yes, colours will be the same and you can probably splice the two together and it won't be too Frankenstein-y. However, there are multiple wires of the same colour that do different things, so just be careful! (You've been warned!)