Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Crabloc93
#327561 I ordered a OEM Bumper for my Hatch from JCWhitney, and I finally had enough time to put it on today, but it doesn't exactly fit at all. It seems to be just a tad bit smaller then my original one.. Any suggestions on how to get it fit, etc.?
By HeikDiesel
#327563 You ordered an "OEM spec" bumper from JC Whitney. Where is it not lining up? Post some pics.
By MG6
#327571 Did it come with Honda packaging box? There might be a chance that JW doesn't sell OEM but replica OEM. Do post up some pic of where the fitment doesn't meet up as there is a tendency that the mold during production isn't really a true OEM.
By wakkjobb
#328188 Aftermarket rarely fits the same as true OEM stuff; you may have to enlarge the mounting holes on the new piece to get it lined up nice and pretty.

>>Dan
By Trix
#328191 yes i have the same problem mine is to small to haha (thats what she said) but mine also doesnt line up correctly, i would suggest that if you replaced your stock one, either sell them both or get your REAL oem one fixed, or go to a junk yard and find one thats close to the color of your car