Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By 92_eghatch
#326651 In my quest to find a manual hatch....all i've been able to find are autos. :-(
What would i need to do a manual swap? Besides the pedal assembly, hydro clutch assembly and a manual trans lol....what else would i need? I'm not worried about an ecu because i want to do a K swap.

Any input would help. Thanks!!!!
By Civic_HatchSI
#326654 5spd tranny mount, you can cut from another eg and weld into yours, or you can buy the hasport auto/5spd mount.
clutch/flywheel/pressure plate
slave cylinder with clutch master, line
5spd ecu
complete pedal assembly
shift linkage, shifter
manual tranny
wire your reverse lights

I think that is everything lol, hope that helps

:thumb:
By 92_eghatch
#326658 How extensive would it be to rewire the reverse lights?
By reaperstk
#328398 A bit of advice. Please do not cut and weld the mount. Save up to buy the hasport bracket for the conversion. It will look much cleaner. I bought one auto to manual, d to b and the weld they did was very uneven. That way if u ever go to k swap u can just get another bracket instead of having to cut it up again
By teal_dx
reaperstk wrote:A bit of advice. Please do not cut and weld the mount. Save up to buy the hasport bracket for the conversion. It will look much cleaner. I bought one auto to manual, d to b and the weld they did was very uneven. That way if u ever go to k swap u can just get another bracket instead of having to cut it up again

Good advice :thumb:

Reverse light wiring is easy, just run 2 wires from tranny to where the center console shifter used to be.