Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By HaydenSI
#324189 Okay so problem number one I THINK i figured it out. I ran through a puddle and this happened. I made a video. There is no drivers side inner fender. Im going to pick on up. So im thinking something got wet but anyways here is the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I984QewJO7Q

NEXT. And this is a biggie. My hood wont open. The guy before me has just the cable sitting on the driver floor. So i has having to pull the cable. Well now it came disconnected from the latch. So I can't open my hood.. Which is killing me. Is there ANY way short of cutting the hood off to open it?
By Skillachie
HaydenSI wrote: Is there ANY way short of cutting the hood off to open it?

Try reaching up tru the grill to get to the latch, if your skinny enough to do it that is :?

Hope that helps :thumb:
By rustyrex
#324195 the same thing happened to my 95 cx. i keep a metal coat hanger in the garage to use if i ever lock my keys in one of my cars. i made a little hook on the end of it and was able to use it to reach the latch. it took like a hour but i got it.

With the speedo, is it the VSS?
By HaydenSI
rustyrex wrote:the same thing happened to my 95 cx. i keep a metal coat hanger in the garage to use if i ever lock my keys in one of my cars. i made a little hook on the end of it and was able to use it to reach the latch. it took like a hour but i got it.

With the speedo, is it the VSS?

No. It only does it when it's raining. Which I think is ye result of something getting wet. When it's dry out no problems at all.