Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By rustydx
#322004 Got a chance to pick up this lip from a guy on craigslist for only 15 bucks. Its looks to be in great condition. Looked online but can't seem to find this one tho. Only down side is I have to drive 60 miles one way to get it. So what do you think? Get it or pass

By teal_dx
#322006 I think I remember seeing that lip in the late 90's/early 2000's. There was a local guy who had one on his hatch. I thought it was called something like Hurricane or Typhoon but couldn't find anything on google.
By FG2_Andrew
#322008 120+ miles for a $15 part = not worth it IMO.
By rustydx
#322009 If I can get him to meet halfway...do you guys think it would look nice? Just asking opinions
By 95kuope
#322010 for 15 bucks y not just the driving that kills it unless u dont care for the drive.

u can always install it & if YOU don't like it can always take it off & bump it.
By asianrob
#322019 looks like the tsunami front lip

By Mr. Focus
#322040 IMHO, i dont like it. Looks like its a prop from the Fast n Furious
By asianrob
teal_dx wrote:
tsunami

That's it :thumb: :thumb: Not Hurricane or Typhoon :facepalm:

lmao!! :lol: i wanted this lip but i dont have a civic no more. maybe one day if i get back into it
By josh93coupe
#322073 It's funny i ran into this thread since im the one selling this. Selling it for a buddy of mine..No idea what it is. It's funny your making this thread after you asked me to hold it for you, you would for sure come and get it. You gonna flake a SECOND time?
By rustydx
#322125 Didn't flake....still want the lip. Just 120 miles round trip is a distance
By FG2_Andrew
josh93coupe wrote:It's funny i ran into this thread since im the one selling this. Selling it for a buddy of mine..No idea what it is. It's funny your making this thread after you asked me to hold it for you, you would for sure come and get it. You gonna flake a SECOND time?

Take it to the PMs. This isn't honda tech.
By josh93coupe
#322147 Nothing to take to PM's, was just throwing it out there. Sorry to clutter it up guys.