Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Eg6H2D
#321498 Any one have pics of the Apexi N1 and what it looks like installed on a EG? like the original catback, not made custom !. Post up pics! thanks!

:thumb:
By Uknterror
#322360 If I come across someone who does I will snap a quick pic or something. Pretty much people around me either have the generic fartcan or a vibrant stealth and once in a while a magnaflow.....haha
By Punksz6
#323604 Image

These two are from past threads here on Civic-Eg.

Here is the full link:
http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?p=987 ... 3b8b184901

Blk95coupe wrote:I've got a Full APEXi N1 and its got some bends to it heres some pictures to try and help ya out.

Kyle94ex wrote:My Apexi N1

By AutoXRacer
#325673 I would post pics of mine but since im new to this site, it wont let me.
By 93Si830
#325763 are these catbacks and are the mufflers angled up?
By AutoXRacer
#326485 Mine is original Apexi N1 Catback and there are differne t styles. you can have them pointed upward and outwards like mine, or there is a straight style. the straight style goes over the LCA's and the crooked angle comes underneath the LCA's
By Eg6H2D
#326487 IDk it looks weird. like the angle isnt right?
:?
By kylenjdm93
#326489 im not big on loud exhaust, most of the exhaust systems give our Hondas a bad name "rice" or whatever, I personally like the sound of greddy evo catback exhaust system, I then go to the exhaust shop and have a big resonator installed to help out with the loudness :thumb:

at least I think its called a resonator, my bro at the local exhaust shop does it for me, I have dyno'd in the past before and after, no difference in power about the same + or - 2 to 3 hp

the apexi sounds good also :D
By kylenjdm93
AutoXRacer wrote:Mine is original Apexi N1 Catback and there are differne t styles. you can have them pointed upward and outwards like mine, or there is a straight style. the straight style goes over the LCA's and the crooked angle comes underneath the LCA's

if the exhaust goes underneath the lca's and IF your running 3" it would scrape right? :?

cant you order one pointed up a little but go over the LCA's like the oem system?

I would be like :x if my exhaust scraped all the time because my car is way too low... guess I would have to raise it up a bit though.... :eh: