Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By bcolladonet
#316405 Like the tittle says im trying to find the original eg hatchback catalog i Seen the ferio but cant find the hatchback
By HeikDiesel
#316477 I have one. Are you looking for anything specific. It's a fairly big catalog
By bcolladonet
HeikDiesel wrote:I have one. Are you looking for anything specific. It's a fairly big catalog

I was looking for the whole thing but if its big i dont want to make u scan it all ... Unless u want to send it to my email lol

If you can i mainly looking for the seats or interior
By FG2_Andrew
#316648 ORRRRRRRRR that could be a CEG project!

Scan the ENTIRE CATALOG and we can sticky it. Might bring some more outside traffic in. And maybe Teal or another mod will hook you up with a wrench ;)
By HeikDiesel
#316669 The Honda Access catalog that I scanned ended up being 18mb, I think the problem with the hatch specific one is that the pages are bigger than 8x11 so I can't really scan them
By bcolladonet
EH2_andy wrote:ORRRRRRRRR that could be a CEG project!

Scan the ENTIRE CATALOG and we can sticky it. Might bring some more outside traffic in. And maybe Teal or another mod will hook you up with a wrench ;)

Whats a CEG project?
By bcolladonet
HeikDiesel wrote:The Honda Access catalog that I scanned ended up being 18mb, I think the problem with the hatch specific one is that the pages are bigger than 8x11 so I can't really scan them

Wow that suck maybe you can try taking a picture

Btw if the scan/pic come out good i would buy a copy from you
By HeikDiesel
#316832 I have the 1992 and 1993 catalog. They are oversized so like I said if you have something specific I'll post it, otherwise I don't have a way to scan it
By bcolladonet
HeikDiesel wrote:I have the 1992 and 1993 catalog. They are oversized so like I said if you have something specific I'll post it, otherwise I don't have a way to scan it

Yea im looking for the interior and wheels
By HeikDiesel
#316885 Shouldn't matter because both are zenki interiors but do you have a year preference? Not trying to be a pain, but I'm just trying to get you what you want without you having to pay for it
By bcolladonet
HeikDiesel wrote:Shouldn't matter because both are zenki interiors but do you have a year preference? Not trying to be a pain, but I'm just trying to get you what you want without you having to pay for it

HeikDiesel wrote:Shouldn't matter because both are zenki interiors but do you have a year preference? Not trying to be a pain, but I'm just trying to get you what you want without you having to pay for it

I dont know what year is it im looking for a specific fabric design
This is a picture i got from the original seats, and for the wheels the original sir an sir-II

By bcolladonet
#316915 Oh and if you dont mind can i know where/how you found a original eg catalog
By HeikDiesel
bcolladonet wrote:

This is a picture i got from the original seats, and for the wheels the original sir an sir-II

Those look like 94-95 USDM Civic SI seats to me. All of the 92-93 stuff is going to be tweed seats ranging from black plastic/black tweed to grey plastic/tan tweed
By bcolladonet
HeikDiesel wrote:
bcolladonet wrote:

Those look like 94-95 USDM Civic SI seats to me. All of the 92-93 stuff is going to be tweed seats ranging from black plastic/black tweed to grey plastic/tan tweed

Na bro they are in a eg in my boys honda pact class its a honda special order seats
By HeikDiesel
#317092 Promise you those aren't Japanese seats.....

And I stand corrected. They also had the checkered seats in 92-93 which are always confused as SIR-S, which they are not