Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By elcheapouno
#315327 hello guys,

I'm new to the forms and was hoping someone on could help with this prob that I'm trying to correct.
I'll start by saying that I've had the car for about a yr now,
and have been slowly trying to fix all the silly little issues that the previous done to the car.

Recently I started to have some rain leaking probs that caused the floor to to get wet, so I took all of the carpet out of the car to find out that the floor anchors to the back right/front right have been dented in.
Not sure if its because of a past wreck, or trying to shitily fit the gsr seats in the car.

That comes to my next part, how do I tell if these gsr seats came from a DA ro DC?
because, If I get new mounts on the frame of the car, will I be able to use these seats?
also, what would be the best way to to replace these anchors?

Sorry for the long post, and any help would be greatly appreciated! :woot:

edit: just found out I need to have made a post before I can link pics, so i'll do that in the next post.
By 92civic_vx
#315346 looks like someone took a hammer to them for some reason :?
By elcheapouno
#315353 who know what seats he had in there before these.
how can you tell the differences between the dc and da ones? I tried to look up some pics and couldn't tell the difference.

ether way, thats good news to know that the seats are dc and that they'll fit right once I find a way to fix the mounting points.
By elcheapouno
#315364 does anyone know the specific name for these mounting brackets and best way to to replace them?
By jadeydrag0117
elcheapouno wrote:does anyone know the specific name for these mounting brackets and best way to to replace them?

call the dealer ask what the part # is