Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By TrailerTrash
#315426 im thinking put it on and rock it all year till inspection time, then slap the stocker on and plug the 3rd brake light in to pass.

if i get pulled over for lack of 3rd brake light i just tell the cop i bought the car like this and never even noticed :?

right :thumb:
By familyEGuy23
TrailerTrash wrote:im thinking put it on and rock it all year till inspection time, then slap the stocker on and plug the 3rd brake light in to pass.

if i get pulled over for lack of 3rd brake light i just tell the cop i bought the car like this and never even noticed :?

:lol: :thumb:
By scVXhybrid
#315444 i'd rock it. i have a knock off carbon spoon style duckbill right now and everyone says "damn someone has money" every time they see it.(small town). shoot, get a carbon fiber vinyl wrap for it and no one would be the wiser(unless they notice no logo). i got pulled once because my 3rd brake light didnt work. got a warning for it. painted that ***** black to match the oem spoiler and no problems. the duckbill i have doesnt have anywhere for one now and i havent had any cops pull me for it.(live in SC)
By Flatland_EG
familyEGuy23 wrote:
TrailerTrash wrote:im thinking put it on and rock it all year till inspection time, then slap the stocker on and plug the 3rd brake light in to pass.

:lol: :thumb:

When in doubt, play dumb. :? :lol:
By jadeydrag0117
rtegra92 wrote:these wings seem to be getting cheaper and cheaper,

http://www.ebay.com/itm/92-95-EG-EG6-Ci ... 2c&vxp=mtr

1. does any one have one and how does it fit

2. how many people will think less of me for getting one

3. its for a mold so i can make my own ...... promise

the only thing that you should want to know is the difference between the real and non real..

i think the replica/ knock off is alot bulkier/ big/ fatter
By jadeydrag0117

wow i didnt know its illegal not to have third brake light?

maybe just where you live, im def gunna look this up, i hate tickets.

and btw that excuse sounds like it would never work lol :lol:
By Cl9junky
jadeydrag0117 wrote:

wow i didnt know its illegal not to have third brake light?

maybe just where you live, im def gunna look this up, i hate tickets.

and btw that excuse sounds like it would never work lol :lol:

I dont have a third brake light and been pull over a few times in Fl, NC and pa and it has never been an problem.
By TrailerTrash
Cl9junky wrote:No balls!........now you have to do it lol.

By onibakagaijin
#318754 Gives an interesting look that flows better than I thought, good stuff :thumb:

As for the 3rd brake light. I know in FL the law requires 2 out of 3 working brake lights to be legal. But thats not to say you wont get harassed at times.