Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Cl9junky
#314909 :lol: :lol: :lol: I can only start by laughing because over all i am in a good mood. So i met up with this old man at an auto parts store looking for water spot remover for the windows in my hatch. Long story short the old man figured out the problem outside in the parking lot. It was the main starter relay :facepalm:
Even though i had checked it before (putting my hand on it and feeling it "click over") it was somehow still bad. Put a new one in and FRAP! good as new. Thanks old man at auto parts store...and the guys on civic-eg for the fast replies and the help.
By bigJOE671
Cl9junky wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: I can only start by laughing because over all i am in a good mood. So i met up with this old man at an auto parts store looking for water spot remover for the windows in my hatch. Long story short the old man figured out the problem outside in the parking lot. It was the main starter relay :facepalm:
Even though i had checked it before (putting my hand on it and feeling it "click over") it was somehow still bad. Put a new one in and FRAP! good as new. Thanks old man at auto parts store...and the guys on civic-eg for the fast replies and the help.

Where is the main starter relay located? I'm assuming its not the main relay for the fuel pump, ecu, and fuel injectors that you are talking about.
By Cl9junky
bigJOE671 wrote:
Cl9junky wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: I can only start by laughing because over all i am in a good mood. So i met up with this old man at an auto parts store looking for water spot remover for the windows in my hatch. Long story short the old man figured out the problem outside in the parking lot. It was the main starter relay :facepalm:

Where is the main starter relay located? I'm assuming its not the main relay for the fuel pump, ecu, and fuel injectors that you are talking about.

Your right its not the main relay that is located underneath the kick plate that is the size of about your palm. It the main starter relay is located to the left of the fuse panel up against the left of the dashboard you lnow it the right one because it has a green plug and the relay its self is attached with a small bracket. It a pain to get to.
By Punksz6

That's flippin Cool!! Glad you got it fixed!! that's why you respect your elders!! There Flippin Awesome Dudes!! :thumb:

Hey how did the spot remover go for ya? I got water spots from the sprinklers in my apartment complex. I was thinking of trying the new mothers water spot remover?