Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By b18hatched
#307893 Looks like the pin switch that belongs is missing(something identical to the one on the break pedal).. could this possible be my issue? Like i said there are NO wires at all coming from the clutch pedal.. its just all by itsself.
By 92civic_vx
#307898 :? maybe someone bypassed it before, try to find the wires and see if they have a wire jumping them or not.
By b18hatched
#307903 Ill look tomorrow. Car was an auto before and all the auto plugs at the auto shifter spot are untouched :x
By 92civic_vx
#307905 look for the neutral safety switch wire where the auto shifter plugs are. it would have to be jumped if it was never re-wired for a manual clutch switch. maybe it was jumped but the wire came loose? :?
By b18hatched
#307936 Ill take a look this morning. I also took my main relay off and opened that up. There are a few places that the solder is chipped and almost completely worn down. Could this also be a problem?
By b18hatched
#307944 Ok I looked in the center and after some searching around there is a wire nut connecting two black thick wires.. one with a red stripe and the other with a white stripe..

Then next to it I have a solid yellow and a yellow with black stripe wire nutted together..
By little-jdm
#313016 Check all ground cables ....and fuse under dash and hood
By teal_dx
#313025 On the plug that used to plug into the auto shifter console, there are 2 fat wires in the center. Those are the 2 wires that need to be connected together for the car to start. Sometimes people run those 2 fat wires to the clutch pedal switch, or just connect them right there at the plug. The second method will allow the car to start if the clutch is pressed or not.
By roda1999
#314029 Hey bro, have you try moving de crankshaft manually,? maybe your engine is bad.