Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By civicpei
#307633 Hey guys I am new to this forum. not new to hondas though. this is my 3rd honda. Anyways I own a 94 civic Vx. Recently my windshield wipers have stopped working. I can still hear the motor working, but the wipers don't move. Also my combo switch is a bit droopy. Do you guys thinks its the combo switch that is causing this? I am picking up a new one this weekend..Just seeing if anyone has run into this problem before..
By ChingonEG
#307676 If the nuts aren't loose or stripped like ^^^ teal_dx said then the arm that connects the wipers may have come loose. It happened to me but unfortuneately I had to open up the area where the wiper is and I replaced it with one I got from the junkyard. Also maybe check to make sure the wiper arms are on the right side (i.e. Left arm is on the left side). When I bought my car turns out they were switched which is probably why the motor arm broke :thumbdown: Previous owner did some crazy weird things to this car :x
By civicpei
#307701 Hahaha some stuff that people do really amaze me. :lol: I will check the connections when i get back home. Hopefully that is the problem..Because driving in the rain sucks!!
By 1ACarlos
#307717 Sounds like the wiper arm transmission
By civicpei
#307935 Alright, so I went to the local junkyard and picked up an extra motor with all the links, cost me near 100$!!!!..So after i got home. took my civ apart and noticed there was one of the links broke. so took one off my newly aquired and popped that on. all fixed..thanks guys for all the help..much appreciated.