Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By JDMLYFE
#306323 i was wondering what id have to do to line up my front end nice and clean, thee spaces in some places begween corner lights and headligts.
By JDMLYFE
#306340 i have black housing headlights and amber corner lights, stock bumper
By TrailerTrash
gtstripes wrote:take off ur front bumber and look at the front support frame, might be abit crooked

probably this :thumb:
By TrailerTrash
HungRealLow21 wrote:And if it is?

hammer time
By TattooedFish
#308710 Not sure if its the same or not but I had a Gap under my headlights even though I tried several times to readjust my front bumper cover and mounting on headlights.

I found out there is this little metal pieces that mounts on top of each side of the bumper/ crash bar by 2 bolts that helps support the bumper flush up under the headlight. Not sure if yours has it or not or if it helps but there is also a foam reenforcement piece that mounts in between the front bumper and the bumper cover
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
mADmAN wrote:a DIY fix

http://honda-eg6.blogspot.com/search?q=bumper

good find :thumb: :thumb:
By Will_SG
#308979 Its just a quick fix, not a perfect job ;p

I'm missing the front bumper beam and absorber which might help holding up the bumper better.
By EG Love
#309235 Great info guys

OP, if you mean between the headlights and the corner lens, maybe its a broken slot that the corner lens slides into the headlight. The lens should sort of interlock with the side of the headlight, and then 2 little nubs on the fender side of the lens go into the fender. They seem to break off easily too