Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By cannibalcolio
#304446 I've seen lots of hatches, but for some reason mine just looks bigger than most. Am I just crazy or are there really any differences in size between different models? Maybe the tint just makes it look that way. I cant seem to figure it out.

Here is what my car looks like: http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=23581&highlight=

I parked near another hatch the other day but the other guys car looked smaller and its driving me crazy. My car was just as lowered as his and everything. Any ideas?
By FG2_Andrew
#304449 Lower looks longer.
Taller looks shorter.
By dbrooks
#304450 Smokin' da r33fer..... hahahaha
By egbeegee
#304477 Lol all eg hatches are the same size, diffrent weights but same body
By fatcoupe
#304520 rim size, tire size, lip kit. ride height and even paint color can make one look bigger or smaller..but all the same size :thumb:
By egbeegee
#304577 Guess the stereo type isnt tru lol blacks not always bigger!! Haha! :shock:
By JohnRM
#305441 Okay..I've always wanted a Subaru WRX....THIS IS CRAZY!!
By 1992HondaCivicHatchDX
fatcoupe wrote:rim size, tire size, lip kit. ride height and even paint color can make one look bigger or smaller..but all the same size :thumb:

Yup, but its also because its lowered abuot 2.5.... the lower you are, the longer it will look, the higher you are, the shorted it will look. Lip kits make a huge difference aswell