Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Jambian
#296053 ok guys maybe you'll be able to help me out, i started working on it this morning and just ended, i found out that the guy before me had tried this before and the bolts holding the fenders on each side were rusted beyond belief so after i got that off i started cutting out the vents and mounted the lights everything was good, i hooked up the power wire to the battery, mounted my relay to the side of my engine bay, i did all the wiring correct, i put the yellow wire in the #2 spot in my fuse box everything works except they wont turn off EVEN when my car isnt on they wont turn off, does anyone have a idea...thx

i forgot to take a picture of it all put back together but i will after i get this little problem sorted
By Jambian
#296056 yeah i was thinking the same thing thx
By blk92hb
#296058 no problem. another thing if you can mount the relay under the dash. because it can collect water under the hood. thats what happen to my buddys.
By Jambian
#296068 Oh alright
By Jambian
#296106 finished product (somewhat)

sorry for the crap pics but my back was up against the back of my garage (its small)

i need to just get a new relay and were ROLLIN :woot:

ps anyone know a good body man in vancouver bc?