Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.

The first 4 images are:

N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
100%
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
By DruellaDulcie
#295012 Hi guys!

Can you please tell me what type of EG's are these?

Because the following images below are the types of EG that I like less. I find them awkward, because they have big sides.

Did you see the difference?
Can you please tell me?
Because I am planning to have my first car, and I love hatchbacks, and the one I fell in love are Honda EG,
but now I am confused because I don't want that "big sides" of the car. I looked at Wikipedia, but the information is not enough.
I'm not a car expert, and this will be my first car, so please help me.

Sorry for the broken English.

Also please if I am on the wrong section, please help me to the right section.

Thank you guys! & Happy Valentine's day!
:)
By EJ1_MK
#295017 These are all EG top pics are the same as the bottom besides the one that looks like it was done in some horrible game or paint. The real differences lies within the trim level. Some of them are us models some Japan and European. But all have the same body lines you can tell by the gas cap. The ones on top are a 2 dx, a vx or cx and an si none the less there is no way of truly knowing which chassis code since some have been painted and the bottom half looks that all the arrows are the same length now some have ek side skirts but that doesn't change the fact that they are all the same as the top

Here is something that is the same in every trim level and you can look that the part numbers are the same between each year and model

http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/auto/jsp/mws/prddisplay.jsp?inputstate=5&catcgry1=CIVIC&catcgry2=1992&catcgry3=3DR+DX&catcgry4=KA5MT&catcgry5=OUTER+PANEL

http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/auto/jsp/mws/prddisplay.jsp?inputstate=5&catcgry1=CIVIC&catcgry2=1994&catcgry3=3DR+SI&catcgry4=KA5MT&catcgry5=OUTER+PANEL

If you want to do the research yourself it KA5MT for US models. And you can go threw the years but the part number is the same
04632-SR3-V50ZZ PANEL, R. RR. (OUTER)
By DruellaDulcie
EJ1_MK wrote:These are all EG top pics are the same as the bottom besides the one that looks like it was done in some horrible game or paint. The real differences lies within the trim level. Some of them are us models some Japan and European. But all have the same body lines you can tell by the gas cap. The ones on top are a 2 dx, a vx or cx and an si none the less there is no way of truly knowing which chassis code since some have been painted and the bottom half looks that all the arrows are the same length now some have ek side skirts but that doesn't change the fact that they are all the same as the top

Here is something that is the same in every trim level and you can look that the part numbers are the same between each year and model

http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/auto/jsp/mws/prddisplay.jsp?inputstate=5&catcgry1=CIVIC&catcgry2=1992&catcgry3=3DR+DX&catcgry4=KA5MT&catcgry5=OUTER+PANEL

http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/auto/jsp/mws/prddisplay.jsp?inputstate=5&catcgry1=CIVIC&catcgry2=1994&catcgry3=3DR+SI&catcgry4=KA5MT&catcgry5=OUTER+PANEL

If you want to do the research yourself it KA5MT for US models. And you can go threw the years but the part number is the same
04632-SR3-V50ZZ PANEL, R. RR. (OUTER)

Hi EJ1_MK!

Thank you so much.

I'm no car expert, and I don't know anything about cars, and I couldn't argue with you. I'm a Lvl 0 when it comes to cars. :cry:

Could it be that the angle of the car/camera when the photo was taken is playing with my brain?

Thanks again, EJ1_MK.
By EJ1_MK
#295019 Yes I just went through every model cx, vx, dx, si and all the quarter windows are all the same part too so I would say its they way that the photos are shot. Now by tell I can tell you the models that don't have trim on the doors and the fenders are cx and vx models the other with trim can be either an dx or si only difference is if you can see if they have rear disk that would be the si only thing. If you are looking to buy best thing you can do is try to find one that is stock, most people that get the cx, vx, and dx will end up putting rear disk brake trailing arms on them. look through the forums and that will give you an idea of how and what you can look for between the models.
By teal_dx
EJ1_MK wrote:Could it be that the angle of the car/camera when the photo was taken is playing with my brain?

Yeah it is just the camera lens/angle. The body is the same for all 92-95 hatchbacks. :thumb:
By DruellaDulcie
#295086 Thank you so much EJ1_MK & teal_dx.

You guys are awesome!
This forum rocks!

TY! :)