Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By dbrooks
#290346 I would be all over that if it was in the US :thumb:
By AdotDstar
#290349 I'm trying to get in contact, will be handing him the cash very shortly if it's all legit
By EdwinBlack
#290463 Thats a realy good deal man, but i should be aware of any problems becouse it just looks too good to be true.
Keep us updated :)
By AdotDstar
#290465 It doesnt seem to be on the website anymore, ive bookmarked it and sti have numbers saved but dont seem to get any reply from texts, maby it was just to good to be true, ill try calling later, fingers crossed its legit because that would be the ideal starting point for me again :)
By EG {FIVE-500}
EdwinBlack wrote:Thats a realy good deal man, but i should be aware of any problems becouse it just looks too good to be true.
Keep us updated :)

x2 that is cheap as chips
By AdotDstar
#290467 Has replied to me, someones checking it out tonight, if they dont buy it hes going to be in contact with me, ill go straight up and check it out, if its all its cracked up to be and it doesnt sell ima be picking that eg up tomorrow!!
By UK_Dave
#290485 get on it! looks to me as tho a previous owner blew the a2 and swapped it for a c4 (cheap replacement) c4s come out of family cars and estates so most are in good nick, plus if you want to do a turbo conversion apart from the engine and box itself you will inevitably replace everything :)
By 1ACarlos
#290602 Doesn't look bad at all. I would jump on that one as well.
By AdotDstar
#290768 Got in contact with the bloke eventually last night and it had been sold, someone out there has got themself deal of the century there.

Argh well everything happens for a reason and the hunt for my new hatch continues :)
By AdotDstar
EG {FIVE-500} wrote:a friend of mine is selling his teal lsi £300. u would need to travel tho and its got black interior somethink you dont see much of over here

Any photos of more of a writeup on the car?? I dont mind travelling mate