Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By aidan/eg5
#287656 can i just add to the list
eg3 hatch 1.3 carbureted
eg4 hatch d15b sohc vtec
eg5 hatch d16 sohc vtec
eg6 hatch b16 dohc vtec
eg7 sedan(saloon) d14 16v fuel injected
eg8 sedan d15b sohc vtec
eg9 sedan b16 dohc vtec
By Vti93T
Ecc0 wrote:
Vti93T wrote:*rolls eyes*..unless you live outside of the US...the hatches are EH's..mine is an EH3..Not an EG6

This said if you read further into you vin number it also tells where your car was built (there was a post for this a while back) and you'll find allot of civics were built in the US and all coupes mine used to have a sticker in the engine bay that said Honda of America

Not technically ... a lot of coupes and hatches were made in Canada..Our hatches and my coupes were made in Canada.
By Ecc0
Vti93T wrote:
Ecc0 wrote:
Vti93T wrote:*rolls eyes*..unless you live outside of the US...the hatches are EH's..mine is an EH3..Not an EG6

This said if you read further into you vin number it also tells where your car was built (there was a post for this a while back) and you'll find allot of civics were built in the US and all coupes mine used to have a sticker in the engine bay that said Honda of America

Not technically ... a lot of coupes and hatches were made in Canada..Our hatches and my coupes were made in Canada.

Thanks for the correction
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
#288185 its where your car comes from... be it japan, canada, or america.