Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By bradleyg
elrompetoto wrote:Yes I had one on my coupe

Thanks alot :D
By Classiccarsrule85
#282752 I know its been answered however to go into more detail it depends on what year car since the 94-95 are a bit more shallow to account for the airbag and have a different rear bracket but the 94-95 are better as they have metal mounts instead of the 922-93 plastic in my mind......but yea they will fit all the eg coupes hatches and sedan dashes are the same just the glovebox is different depending on what model year you have or got it from but if its a defferent bracket in back dont fear just switch that over and it will work just fine
By bradleyg
#282770 Thanks, Mine is a 992 so I'll keep that in mind.
By elrompetoto
Classiccarsrule85 wrote:I know its been answered however to go into more detail it depends on what year car since the 94-95 are a bit more shallow to account for the airbag and have a different rear bracket but the 94-95 are better as they have metal mounts instead of the 922-93 plastic in my mind......but yea they will fit all the eg coupes hatches and sedan dashes are the same just the glovebox is different depending on what model year you have or got it from but if its a defferent bracket in back dont fear just switch that over and it will work just fine

this i did not know good info sins i broke mines instaling this