Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By sckubba
#281488 I'm all new to this and I don't know how to take out the wire harness. I have an EG SI. My friend was teaching me, but he had to go away for a while. I was hoping if you could show me how by sending me picture on what to unplug. I just don't want to leave my project for dead. Also i don't know where the fuel lines and power steering are at. All he taught me was how to unbolt everything after he took all that off. I hope you could show me. I'll appreciate it.
By Apexracing
sckubba wrote:I'm all new to this and I don't know how to take out the wire harness. I have an EG SI. My friend was teaching me, but he had to go away for a while. I was hoping if you could show me how by sending me picture on what to unplug. I just don't want to leave my project for dead. Also i don't know where the fuel lines and power steering are at. All he taught me was how to unbolt everything after he took all that off. I hope you could show me. I'll appreciate it.

Hey buddy sorry for your cars saddened state. this isnt really the correct area for your post so im going to create a thread for you and merge this into it.
By sckubba
Apexracing wrote:
sckubba wrote:I'm all new to this and I don't know how to take out the wire harness. I have an EG SI. My friend was teaching me, but he had to go away for a while. I was hoping if you could show me how by sending me picture on what to unplug. I just don't want to leave my project for dead. Also i don't know where the fuel lines and power steering are at. All he taught me was how to unbolt everything after he took all that off. I hope you could show me. I'll appreciate it.

Hey buddy sorry for your cars saddened state. this isnt really the correct area for your post so im going to create a thread for you and merge this into it.

thanks i appreciate that. i need a lot of help.
By Apexracing
#281496 There we go this is the hatch back general area. here you can post whats going on and start from there. if you have pictures those would help as well.
By sckubba
Apexracing wrote:There we go this is the hatch back general area. here you can post whats going on and start from there. if you have pictures those would help as well.

i'll post picture soon. hopefully tomorrow..
By Apexracing
#281498 Sure and welcome to the site. I'm one of the site moderators, if you have any site questions just send me a pm. Good luck with your project :thumb:
By Blazed_Eg
#284167 Couple quick questions :

Chassis as well as motor?

What are we trying to do exactly? Pull a wire harness or fix one?

Get a chilton/haynes manual for your car. About $20-30 it'll pay for itself after one use! After those are answered hopefully I can help further! Hmu if you need more help!
By sckubba
#284178 I figure it out and I have a 94 si
By sckubba
#295439 correction i have a 93 si..

while getting my car done my brother rip off my radiator support. here's a couple picture.

By sckubba
#295493 so i gutted the interior out

when i gutted the interior out i see a problem with the chassis wondering how to fix it..

passenger side

driver side

both side have bump on the chassis. if you look closely you'll be able to see it.. what would i need to fix it.?
By Apexracing
sckubba wrote:correction i have a 93 si..

while getting my car done my brother rip off my radiator support. here's a couple picture.
http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk17 ... 170526.jpg
http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk17 ... 170535.jpg
http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk17 ... 173655.jpg
http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk17 ... 173645.jpg
http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk17 ... 173601.jpg

Why was your core support removed? and as long as there is no damage to your floor pan, i'd bend it back with a rubber mallet.
By sckubba
#295562 If you talking about the radiator support.. it was damage and when me and my brother was pulling the car to the new location.. I was trying to tell him that he was pulling to hard at a stop.. he didn't hear me, that's when it rip off at a inter-section. But I do have a new one.
By Apexracing
sckubba wrote:If you talking about the radiator support.. it was damage and when me and my brother was pulling the car to the new location.. I was trying to tell him that he was pulling to hard at a stop.. he didn't hear me, that's when it rip off at a inter-section. But I do have a new one.

For christs sake its 60$ to rent a dolly from uhaul. Man oh man i'd be pissed.
By sckubba
#295565 I was piss.. we did go to uhaul but they didn't have a pick up truck so we couldn't use the dolly. So I rented the van with the bumper gar.
By Apexracing
#295567 i would of rented a uhaul truck and dolly for probably no more than 125$ Still sucks i hope its easily fixable.