Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By gijoe985
#279244 Hey everyone,

I am new to civics and I just bought a 1993 Civic VX hatchback. I am looking for used parts and I need to know which of them are compatible with other models. My main concerns are-

Driver door glass
door panel
driver side mirror
Carpet
Exhaust

I assume that the other parts I need like the window regulator handle, glove box, etc are across the board for the 92-95. So for those other ones, will 2 door coupe stuff work on my hatch? How about 4dr? What about exhaust? CV vs VX? I know Si is bigger... or at least I think I know...
By TrailerTrash
#279254 coupes and hatchbacks are the most interchangeable.(front ends, doors, interior ect.) other than the obviously different parts(rear interior, rear body panels, rear bumper cover). some sedan parts will work but not all of them.
By teal_dx
#279282 Driver door glass - any 92-95 hatch or coupe
door panel - any 92-95 hatch or coupe
driver side mirror -any 92-95 hatch or coupe
Carpet -any 92-95 hatch or coupe
Exhaust - any 92-95 hatch for the axleback section. VX and CX have the cat directly below the header so a full catback for a 92-95 dx or si hatch will also need an extra section of pipe between the cat and catback exhaust. :thumb: