Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By M3lowzz EG
#277344 so i have an all white eg. i wanna do the panda look so imma get a cf hood. if i got cf fenders would that be taking it too far or do you think it would look straight. or just cf fenders w/out the cf hood ? hmmm :eh:

I like all the ideas im just askin to see what you guys think
By M3lowzz EG
#277349 orr :o maybe both cf fenders AND cf hood , but on the hood have both sides painted white. so it looks like a thick stripe of carbon fiber on the hood and the cf isnt all together.. I hope you guys can see it. Like where the hood goes up in the middle (kinda like a nostrle) that elevated part is cf and to the left and the right is white like the rest of the car :?

yes :thumb: , no :thumbdown: , maybe sooo lol gimme some input people

:hehe:
By Aldo91
#277365 i say keep arbon fiber everything it makes the car look more aggressive :thumb:
By boggy
#278353 My EG is also white and I am about to put on a cf hood. But it needs a freshen up with a fresh coat of clear.

Dont tempt me or I may get one of these plates:

Last edited by boggy on Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
By familyEGuy23
#278354 Do it dude that would look sick :thumb: and with a cf spoon lip ... :hehe: haha idk about the lip but I think someone on the forum has that setup
By Moez_cx
#278368 lip hood trunk and roof :hehe: I wuldn c/f my fenders cuz that's jus adding black the side which is tacky :? I did black hood and roof I wana get some c/f so I can put it over the black paint and c/f my trunk 8)
By TrailerTrash
#278369 CF hood, fenders, lip, trunk, and a BYS CF spoiler :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By remixact
#278383 it would look nice! :thumb:
By gtstripes
#278386 dont forget, black and white interior! :D i have pretty much done my interior, just need black/ CF bonnet, roof and boot :thumb: :thumb: love the panda theme!!
By kel
#278391 Im part of the panda look :thumb: I love it. Next up for me will be a carbon lip.

So far i have cf bonnet, spoiler, sunroof,mirrors and a carbon wrapped roof.

If you do get a carbon bonnet i wouldnt paint it. I dont think you can have enough carbon :D

Thats how mine is at the moment.
By M3lowzz EG
boggy wrote:My EG is also white and I am about to put on a cf hood. But it needs a freshen up with a fresh coat of clear.

Dont tempt me or I may get one of these plates:

hahaaa yo that plate is ill :hehe:
By M3lowzz EG
kel wrote:Im part of the panda look :thumb: I love it. Next up for me will be a carbon lip.

So far i have cf bonnet, spoiler, sunroof,mirrors and a carbon wrapped roof.

If you do get a carbon bonnet i wouldnt paint it. I dont think you can have enough carbon :D

Thats how mine is at the moment.

That hatch is mint bro!!! goin all out im feelin it
By M3lowzz EG
gtstripes wrote:dont forget, black and white interior! :D i have pretty much done my interior, just need black/ CF bonnet, roof and boot :thumb: :thumb: love the panda theme!!

Ya im trying to get black and red seats for the interior right now i have blue and black ls seats -__- and i have red door panels. everything else is black or grey