Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By andyc
#285655 that looks awesome :D
By mitch6
#287185 Did you install your modifry ECT module? I installed mine, and it did not read my temp properly. It also throws off my speedometer, it will go from 10 km/hr to 0 and kinda stop... Without the ECT module, my s2k cluster works flawlessly*.

Let me know if yours worked or if you had to program it, etc... I am considering just buying a seperate water temp gauge to read my temp instead :?:
By mitch6
#287295 O, I see, yea I installed mine numerous times thinking it could be a number of things and nothing worked... so I think I will have to do a number of test and have the module re-programmed. But at the moment I have no time, so I am going to be putting in a separate water temp gauge for temp use :thumb:
By jdmdomo
#287899 you dont wich company sell the wire "plug and play" oready ?

i think saw some one saying somebody sell the wire just plug and play .. in other forum .. but i dont know ..
By andyc
#288076 as in a harness convertor so no cutting required? if so, I know a guy that produces them in the UK
By andyc
#288362 here you go mate http://www.civiclife.net/board/topic/10 ... 5-postage/ theres about 7 pages of people asking questions and him answering them so have a read through those.there is actually some cutting apparantly but it makes the install waaaay easy :thumb:

you may need to register but that takes minutes if your not already a member :?

also, if you wanna see a sick build, check his link in his sig to his AWD EG :hehe: the guy is going crazy on his EG
By andyc
#288363 ive just read all the way through it, there is cutting but its a very easy job... unless your colourblind :lol:
By Prodegsivic
#289269 Awesome :thumb:
I cant wait to install mine. :woot: