Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By kross
#269235 it seems like you will have to go to small claims but make sure your ready and prepared. you have nooo idea how much judge will help you if your organized and prepared. bring copies of ANY documents, bill of sale, title, registration.
By poorman type-r
#269237 After you take him to court and if you win or lose the case (you will 99.99% win) beat that motherfuckers ass. God damn I hate people who screw other people over. I almost got killed in Downey a while back from a bad deal. Ended up getting a K swap stolen and barely made it back home. I know where you are coming from when you get talked into doing something and end up getting fucked over afterwards. Next time go with your gut instinct, I would still have the z3 if I would have done that. Good luck brother.
By imtyson
#269377 yeah this will a lesson learned from me never again.

but im not for beating anyone up seems like that would just stir up more problems.

i got another question, how would i be able to get my money back or car after i win the case?
By kross
#269395 either he will have to surrender everything to the court or cops... at least i think, if someone with more experience would say somthing xD