Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Jr_DSantos
#266771 now i found a civic eg6 hatch right hand drive at a local scrap yard today and i am wondering if i take the doors off that have poiwer windows, locks, and folding mirrors is there a way to fit them properly into my eg hatch thats left hand drive :?

thanks
By UpgrayeddEJ2
#266772 I would think that the only difference would be that your master controls for the windows and locks would be on the passenger side. If you're going to use the interior panels.
By Jr_DSantos
OmahaEJ1 wrote:I would think that the only difference would be that your master controls for the windows and locks would be on the passenger side. If you're going to use the interior panels.

yes it would be, but is there a way to move those switches from one door into the other one with everything looking and working poroperly? and would everything be plug and play
By UpgrayeddEJ2
#266774 one of the guys with a rhd could probably answer better, but im pretty sure you cant take the controls from the rhd into a lhd and make it look factory. if you had the lhd controls, im sure it would be pretty easy.
By Jr_DSantos
OmahaEJ1 wrote:one of the guys with a rhd could probably answer better, but im pretty sure you cant take the controls from the rhd into a lhd and make it look factory. if you had the lhd controls, im sure it would be pretty easy.

if i change the switches from JDM to USMD then would it look proper? because the usdm have the master switches on the left door :?