Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Ahmanosa
#264850 ok so i just got it and last night was driving around and found out that the cluster lights dont work like just the lights to illuminate it for night then the dash clock isnt working annndddd the rear windshield wiper isnt working either...would like to know if anyone has had that problem before

please help :)!
By Ahmanosa
#264852 yea check 2 times was a blow fuse. replaced it and still nothing oh yea and i forgot i click the horn and it sounds like theres a click in the dash
By Ahmanosa
#264854 no fuses are still good still isnt working though
By Ahmanosa
#264857 yea blinkers well yea all of them work only things that dont work are the lights to see you cluster at night and im guessing the dash clock doesnt work because those dont work
By RWMIII
#264859 they are on the same circuit. Is your combination switch loose or stick at all? Dimmer switch?

If fuses # 12, 15, 19 are all good then you may need to pull out a meter and see if you are getting power to them or not.

by them I mean the cluster lights, the clock, and wiper motor.
Last edited by RWMIII on Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Ahmanosa
#264864 AHA!!! haha i had a bad dimmer i used one from my other civic and it worked but now the clock doesnt hmmm welll ima try tomorrow see if im getting power to them

thanks for helping :)

ill update it when i try it