Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By bocherks1
#263806 Looking at buying a new full exhaust system. I was looking towards getting the buddy club spec 2 exhaust -

i have a b18c and a 93 cx hatch -

The exhaust is stated to fit Si But wondering if i would have clearance issues or fitment issues if i buy it for my car.
By nvturbo
#263896 It won't bolt up because that exhaust kit is made for a EG hatch w/ a d-series motor. You will have to modify where @ the catalytic converter, one side or another.
By bocherks1
#263927 Well i have a d series exhaust - but i had a gsr parts car and took the resinator from that and attached it to my cat because of the gap it left me.

Not sure tho, cops are hassling me tho about my set up now, dont think the sp2 would help lol.

I'll try and research, see what comes up with fitment and see if the resinator i have will fit up.
By Greasedmonkey
#263946 The reason it wont bolt right up, is because of the difference in the lengths of the manifolds. The D series one hands further back than the B series. You will just need to get a piece fab'd up to fill the gap.