Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By rootbeer_eg
#263432 i dont no if this is in the right section so if its not just change it

well the title kind of explains what it is

but i have done an upgrade to my foglights that i absolutely love and think that anyone with foglight should do

if you would like me to do a write up with pictures i can take my bumper off ond take pictures

i usually check the site more than once a day

so if you guys want me to do a write up with pictures just say so

:thumb:
By chrono404
#263433 You should totally post up a DIY article with pics. We would apprecate it. :thumb:
By rootbeer_eg
chrono404 wrote:You should totally post up a DIY article with pics. We would apprecate it. :thumb:

well i guess ill do it in the near future
i cant stress how much of a difference it makes having the hid kit in it

and the kit is only a 3000k hid kit but its yellow so it goes with the yellow lenses

but its brighter than my daytime running lights and i drive with these on until it actually gets reallt dark out at night and then i turn my headights on

but im pretty sure you guys will dig it :woot:
By kingjmack
chrono404 wrote:You should totally post up a DIY article with pics. We would apprecate it. :thumb:

+1

DIY's motivate me to do work on my own car. Are your headlights HID also?
By rootbeer_eg
#263436 yea i have a 8000k bi-xenon hid kit in my car but i only use the hids i dont like using the regular bulb part it just looks lame
By rootbeer_eg
#263438 Image

heres just a teaser
you guys have to wait a bit
By rootbeer_eg
#264841 since i screwed my ankle up the other day and cant go to work for a week i think im going to do that hid diy in a couple of days when the sweeling goes down and i can put some body weight on it