Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By civic eg-k
#262577 this has probably been asked tons of time. but i just cant find the answer. can i use the rear sway bar from a 92 integra on my hatch. mine didnt come with one and im on a budget like some of us at the moment. i know the 94 does but what about the 92? i have a donor car but i prefer if some on lets me know before i buy.
By civic eg-k
#262589 so i CAN use the DA integra sway bar with the eg or dc mounts? just double checkn. :eh:
By Ajax1989
civic eg-k wrote:so i CAN use the DA integra sway bar with the eg or dc mounts? just double checkn. :eh:

Yessirr!!

if you click that link, that is my eg 4dr with a da/ef rear sway bar

here is the pic

if you have any questions let me know
i think im the only one here or that i know of with a da rear bar on a eg

and the whole rear disc of a da teggy will fit your car if ur ever looking for a rear disc brake conv.
By RWMIII
94_jdm_ferio wrote:and the whole rear disc of a da teggy will fit your car if ur ever looking for a rear disc brake conv.

I have a DA to go rape.... :D
By Ajax1989
RWMIII wrote:
94_jdm_ferio wrote:and the whole rear disc of a da teggy will fit your car if ur ever looking for a rear disc brake conv.

yessir! the whole everything will fit
the lca's
the sway bar with the eg/dc mounts
the upper arm that replaces the camber kit
the trailing arm

just make sure u get the e-brake cables
and the 40/40 prop valve
By RWMIII
94_jdm_ferio wrote:
RWMIII wrote:

yessir! the whole everything will fit
the lca's
the sway bar with the eg/dc mounts
the upper arm that replaces the camber kit
the trailing arm

just make sure u get the e-brake cables
and the 40/40 prop valve
:thumb:
By civic eg-k
#262601 thnx i knew there was a diffrent route to take im not much of a risk taker.
for now ill just swap out the sway bar and work my way up. unless i want to add shiny parts.

whats the size on that?

you know how they say cut once measure twice. lol :D
By Ajax1989
civic eg-k wrote:thnx i knew there was a diffrent route to take im not much of a risk taker.
for now ill just swap out the sway bar and work my way up. unless i want to add shiny parts.

whats the size on that?

you know how they say cut once measure twice. lol :D

the sway bar is a 13mm, and yeah there are alot more DA teggys out there that have rear disc, and its a direct swap :thumb:
By civic eg-k
#262727 thnx guys you guys are really helpful. havent been on a forum that can at least lend a hand of info.