Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By blk97supra
#261536 Hi my question is: Is there a difference between the AC bracket and compressor on a D15 to a D16Z6?

Also I have a 93 EG hatchback. I pulled the underdash ac and heater core stuff, the ac lines and drier, all out a 93 EG sedan. So far everything seems to fit, everything is in/on the hatchback. All I need now is the Ac compressor and Ac condenser right? Well charge the ac too.

I apologize if this may seem like a dumb question but I've been out of the Honda tuner game for 5 yrs cause I've been in the big boy game of 94 n 97 Twin turbo Supra's thumb up

I got this hatch shell for a dd thats why I want ac. WOOT

Thanks for the help.
By teal_dx
blk97supra wrote:Hi my question is: Is there a difference between the AC bracket and compressor on a D15 to a D16Z6?

As long as you stay within the 92-95 year range, they have the exact same part #'s from Honda :thumb:
By blk97supra
teal_dx wrote:
blk97supra wrote:Hi my question is: Is there a difference between the AC bracket and compressor on a D15 to a D16Z6?

As long as you stay within the 92-95 year range, they have the exact same part #'s from Honda :thumb:

Lol :lol: Gotta love Honda's. Thanks.