Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By erickty23
#261402 will a 94 Honda civic coupe front end fit on a 92 Honda civic eg. found a guy parting out a 94 Honda civic. an what does a used front end go for these days. am talking hood, fenders, bumper, radiator support, fender supports, an crash bar.
By matt is (eg6)
#261411 yes it will fit coupes and hatches are the same from the doors to the front bumper... not sure on price though
By poorman type-r
#261439 Well i know the EG6 front end goes for $750. So it would more than likely be a bit less, maybe 450-500?? Not sure..
By Classiccarsrule85
#261520 Depending on the rust thats one issue in cost right there are you pulling it or is he doing the work and you comming to pick it up?
At my you pull it junk yard i pay about 35 per fender bumper and core coresupport, 9 for the brace, and about 25 for each headlight as well as 5 per corner light. So if keeping track for a whole front clip pretty much its about 209....

Now in my eyes id try and get a deal hes parting out that car and if you look at it like hey hes making all the money if he gets stuck with these parts hes going to have to put that much more effort into selling them normally as with me when i have a lot of parts on hand which is always ill get what i can and go from there as time is money.

Just my 2cents but i think if you pull the parts it should be cheaper alot cheaper id say 200 max
By poorman type-r
#261521 ^^ i would go with that. He seems to know more about this than me.