Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By eh1hatch
#258983 I did the complete power conversion. Everything works like its supposed to with the exception of my windows. They role up and down fine, but they will not go all the way up. I have about an inch or inch and a half but the windows just won't role up any more. The regulators came out of a 93 lx coupe. Is there anyone who has seen this problem and know of a fix? :?

Thx in advance for all your help

If there is anyone that has done this conversion, can u please share exactly what parts you used? I'm at a total lost on this one
By ImThaBean
#260082 Did you put the regulators in exactly like the manual ones came off? there is a bolt maybe 2 that are adjustable. You may have it on the low end. the window track may be bent or there is something hindering the window from going up?

When I did the swap I must have read every DIY about 10-20 times and I didn't have an issue with that. Only thing I had a problem with is bad wiring (I had 2 wires crossed) and the pass side reg motor died as soon as I installed the door panel.
By eh1hatch
#260141 No it wasn't anything in track or anything like that. The regulator was fully extended, but I resolved that problem by using 98 prelude regulators. With some small modification it now works perfectly. When you did yours, did you change your doors or did you just get the power internals and put them in your door? I used my doors that came manual.