Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By ej0470114
#256412 .....CAR DOES NOT RUN A PISTON SHOT THREW THE BLOCK. IT HAS A B18B1 ****GOODS*** *STAGE 2 CLUTCH*SHORT SHIFTER*HEADERS*SWAY BAR*REAR SWAY BAR*SPOON MIRRIORS*WINDOW VISORS*SMOKED AMBERS LIGHTS*SI CLUSTER*SWADE INTEGRA FRONT SEATS*GSR LEATHER BACK SEATS*AND THE BODY IS IN GOOD CONDITION JUST HAS A DENT ON PASSENGER DOOR ITS FLAT BLACK LOWERD ON COILOVERS...... and it looks clean I'm just Wondering if it's worth it for 1000$ ?...... That's what he's asking..... and I'm really trying to find another hatch and make it look nice and jdm cuz mine I bought kinda rice and there's nothing I can do about it now it be too much work 2 make it look stock jdm and my girl wants a eg now since she's seen me slowly working on my rice eg .... Lol
By OleFolk
#256413 Id say that's worth it
try to buy all of those accessories for less then a grand
if everything is in pretty good shape id say go for it
it has a B series in it already you should be good for another swap

Its up to u I would do it tho
it may take work to get it up and running but the outcome would be cheaper then doing it from scratch
By ej0470114
#256414 How mine looked when I bought it ........

How it looks now .......

This is my first civic before I had a 240sx fast back and It got stolen which I still miss very much .....I didn't care for civics at all But since I've had this little guy and joined this forum I want an eg that looks like this

Or

and thanks oli ........... Any one else?..... I want a couple more inputs before I decide
By Loki_95EG
#256435 I would pick that up in a heartbeat!!! An LS is easy and cheap to come by, not to mention it would be a simple swap since you already have the B series in there!! I recently just bought a 4th gen prelude for 1K, completely riced out with a blown motor... got another JDM H22A short block for $600. It would be a piece of cake for you man!!
By newbie101
#256436 Get it. That's a lot of money in aftermarket parts you would be getting. If it has no rust then there would be no question. Just get rid of the ricey bodykit :P
By ej0470114
#256439 Lol u guys miss read my post ...... the riced out wide body eg is mine it has a jdm ZC d16z6...... and I dont plan to restore that one it's just gonna stay like that it would cost me too much as u can see the previous owner bondod the shit out of it so it all blends in the only part that's not is the front fenders to the side skirts ........ again I'm new to the eg scene so when I bought it I was like cool and it cost me 2000 and I needed a car badly..........joined this forum and now I want one like everyone else's on here ...... And this guy selling the eg with blown b18 looks stock just needs a lip and to be slammed :hehe: so yea I think imma buy it
By 1ACarlos
#257679 I think it's worth it as well.
By ej0470114
#257722 I waited too long he sold it :cry: ...... Its cool something will come up
By Greasedmonkey
#257744 Take that kit off the current civic. Problem solved.

Think of it as stress relief as you do it.
By ej0470114
#257771 well I need one for my girl so no not problem solved ....... but it's all good I just picked this up 10 min ago

not a b series but it's a clean running d ..... and my girl just needs it to drive my 2 daughters around it's good on gas..... so for now imm gonna focus on making this army green eg look jaw dropping then get another one for me later on ........ yes I plan on having 3 hatches ........ that wide body eg is gonna probably get sold eventually but there r days I do like it so idk it's the rice in me I guess
By ej0470114
#257815 I have a question now ....... the dash is a dark blue and I thought our dashes only came in black, grey or tanish ?...... the seats r also a blue ....... The door panels arnt tho they r grey but I've seen thos just not the dash .......and this eg I bought manual but where the Tranny mount meets the chassey it looks the same as my eg that used to be auto also the mount looks the same ?......
By Honda4life
#257827 The cx version came with blue interior