Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By ghskid06
#254991 What seats (front and back) are known to fit into a hatch with nothing more than minor modification? After a strong list is compiled i feel a sticky should be made since swapping is so common.
By forcefedEG
#255018 Integra seats are the moat common closest to direct fit seats to swap to a hatch, as long as there from a 2 Dr :thumb:
By poorman type-r
#255070 RSX Type s seats fit nicely, and look nice if you like the black leather look.
By ghskid06
#255118 This the only two that fit without much mods?
Prelude rear seats fit?
accord seats fit?

I know integra seats fit but arent there certain years/peices that need mixe matched in some cases?
By Vti93T
#255142 your best bet is going to be the integra front and rear seats..if you just want the fronts then Del Sols are nice (sit low) and prelude seats fit but they (in my opinion) stick up way too high.
By andyc
#257283 I loooove my lude seats :D

By Rufuseg8
#257347 Cant be too detailed since I own a sedan but-

94-01 Integras Fronts always fit. Not sure about 93 down
94-01 Rears fit but sedan bottom is preferred because there wont be a gap.
By kapow
#257368 I know from experience, seats from a EG sedan are 1inch higher then hatch back seats. It's not the seats themselves but the rails.
By dbrooks
#257637 if you want integra seats, don't get DA seats. they will not fit. be sure to get seats from a DC.

and someone said something about RSX seats. those will make you sit up high. i'm 6 foot and there's no way i could rock them. plus, i don't think they're straight bolt in
By ghskid06
gtstripes wrote:what would i need to do to install del sol seats in my sedan??

Good question. I know they are too narrow I believe you need to extend the brackets.

Hopefully someone will sày for sure though.
By ImThaBean
#257663 Swap the bolted rail from the EG and Delsol. they drop in after that. DelSol seats are NOT direct drop ins but swapping a rail is easier than you think.
By Greasedmonkey
#257743 The del sol and teg front seats are the easiet to put in, being that they are bolt in. I have a set in each hatch. I also have 2dr teg rear seats in both hatches as well. They are indeed shorter than the civic seats, but still fit just fine. you will have a small gap on each end, other than that its all good.

Here are some pics of how mine are.

By asianrob
#258211 on the del sol seats. switch your seat rails from your car to those seats. and they will bolt in.

all integra front seats will bolt in (94-01)