Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By HatchbackCrusader
#254659 So yeah, yesterday some f***in' f***ot broke into my car and tried to steal my sh**. It was broad day, in a public parking lot, AND I have an alarm. Destroyed my ignition that I had on there already, so I had to go through the pain of putting everything back together. Got a new one, put it on properly, but when I turn it to crank, I just hear a *click*. All the headlights and interior lights function like normal. Help me out here, thanks.
By kross
#254694 sounds like either a low battery, bad battery connection, or a bad ground. sorry about the break in man. that "click" is the stater solenoid engaging but i am guessing you don't have enough battery power for it to crank, or you have a bad connection somewhere. if the solenoid engages that means that it is trying to turn on the starter but for some reason its not getting there. try charging your battery or jumping it. i may be blatantly wrong but that's my opinion haha
By ceelx
#254696 your starter is broken i think :roll:
check your starting motor
By HatchbackCrusader
#254732 Problem solved, thanks guys. I cant stress this enough, PUT SOME SECURITY ON THOSE HONDAS! For this low life to see an alarm and not even give a sh*t, if I didnt have a kill switch I'd be screwed.