Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By JUICE
#253735 you can get hasports on ebay for less than $300... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Hasport-Mount-Kit-92-95-Civic-B-series-Hydro-Eg-Motor-/320567284615?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4aa34c9387

i have 70a hasports and they make the car vibrate quite a bit. the standard is 60a which would be more daily friendly for sure. but for me, i'll deal with the rattles/buzzing for no wheel hop whatsoever :lol:
By MG6
#253739 where would one get a 60A OEM beside stock?
By That One Dude
#253740 I had a set of 60A Hasports on my last 'Teg, and the car vibrated like a mofo until I got a set of Avid torque mounts (front lowers) and got my exhaust fabbed up.

Set up was stock LS with Fidanza clutch and flywheel, RMF narrow replica to test pipe on stock exhaust, and AEM SRI. That vibrated like nobody's bidnis.

As soon as I had my 2.5" ID exhaust fabbed and I put the Avid torque mounts on, the vibrations went almost all away except around 2k-2200rpm.
By mooze
#253762 i have the drop mounts..and the have replaceable inserts :)..one of my buddies is selling a set he bought for a customer for like 275
By ej0470114
#253772 well how do u like them mooze........ And I'm down to take a look at the ones ur friend has if ur local and my car was once automatic idk if that matters or not
By mooze
#253773 i havent installed them yet but i did research before i bought my set.....everyone seems satisfied...my buddy has been using them for a while now with his gsr eg and loves them...i wont get mine installed until i get back to the states in like a month ... cant wait :twisted: :woot:
By mooze
#253775 and they make a mount for the auto to manual..youll probably need to call and see about a complete kit that includes that mount
By ej0470114
#253829 ok cool yea I'll give them a call then I guess
By d-mon
#253853 when you first put them in, they vibrate like crazy.
but after a couple of weeks, you won't even notice.
By elrompetoto
#253881 im runing the hasport joints the most extream race bushing and i think i can feel the oil being pumpd thrue my motor and i love it....if u wana be confy drive a bmw

go with hasport i have yet 2 c one brake
By forcefedEG
#253895 I <3 my innovative mounts :thumb: