Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Dontothefloor
#248499 Just a quick little question. was wondering which panels i can take from a saloon eg and fit to a hatchy if any. thanks :thumb:
By asianrob
#248553 dont thing any out side body panels will work.

as far as the interior goes anything from the dash. the dash it self the console and the front seats. and the carpet.
By dbrooks
#248556 you might be able to make the rear quarters work if you're down for a little custom work :thumb:
By Dontothefloor
#248756 Okay cheers for the advice guys. was just wondering about the flont end. might check out the carpet and such for the inside though. thanks. :thumb:
By asianrob
Dontothefloor wrote:Okay cheers for the advice guys. was just wondering about the flont end. might check out the carpet and such for the inside though. thanks. :thumb:

oh you can use the headlights too. and what ever is INSIDE the engine bay including the engine itself.
By orangeEG
#251187 i thought the hb headlights did not fit the coupe or the sedan? thats what i've always been told... or is it just the corners that dont fit?
By Fada Blayne
#251460 just the corners ^^^
By orangeEG
#251466 alright then thanks for clearing that up for me... see you learn something new every day :thumb: