Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By ej0470114
#247752 ok so just like the last guy that posted I bought a eg hatch and it came with the d16z6 but it just says zc on my block and the car was automatic before and who ever installed the engine just wanted it in so bad that I think he just used the same mounts that where in it already so my transmission looks like it's hanging on for dear life by 1 bolt only and I've been looking around for the right mount to buy but every one tells me different things and online some mounts say "for d/b series" although some people say theyr not compatible ...... And my bracket on my transmission side would have to be changed because I'm going from auto to manual ...... I'll post a pic up sunday its being painted right now and wont have it till then but I really want to get this sorted cuz I don't drive my car much because of this reason and i know it can destroy my project
By mooze
#247756 AS far as i know there is a auto to manual mount made for the conversion...try hasport
By forcefedEG
mooze wrote:AS far as i know there is a auto to manual mount made for the conversion...try hasport

Innovative has them for sure as well :thumb:
By Eg6H2D
forcefedEG wrote:
mooze wrote:AS far as i know there is a auto to manual mount made for the conversion...try hasport

Innovative has them for sure as well :thumb:

^^x2

Yeap you need the Auto to Manual Conversion mount. I believe the Part that the mount attaches to the chassis is off a little this new Conversion mount is modified to fit it perfectly.. The bottom part of the mount extends out just a little more then the one on the regular kit they Sell InnovativeMounts.com.

This is the Steel Version( $129) the Biullet Version is 149$

http://www.innovativemounts.com/Product ... Code=49520
By ej0470114
#249365 Ok so 2 weeks later I got a chance to take a pic of it ....

And while I was at it I saw this on top of my tranny it looks like a sensor ..... don't know what it is ........ The one with the 2 wires cut

By EH2Monkey
#249412 The sensor is for the reverse lights. And damn, that looks scary. Lol
By teal_dx
#249496 wow I can't believe that someone half assed the trans mount like that :shock:

You might check ebay for a auto to manual conversion mount too, I've seen them on there before.
By forcefedEG
teal_dx wrote:wow I can't believe that someone half assed the trans mount like that :shock:

You might check ebay for a auto to manual conversion mount too, I've seen them on there before.

X 2 wow :o
By bserius
#250016 i would not drive that till u contact innovatibe or hasport lol some ppl do the craziest shit to get a car out wow