Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Jr_DSantos
#247510 Does eanyone have a rsx type s muffler on a eg hatchback?
i picked one up last month and am now wondering if its to big and how it will fit, iv read that it doesent give much space from the lca but will it be ok for a low everyday drive? my muffler is off an 03 type s

i will be intalling it in 2 weeks and im just haveing second thoughts. what do you guys think because i only trust civic-eg. members lol :thumb:
By Eg6H2D
#248787 On a Hatchback the RSX Type S muffler will be a bit tight! if u have a rear sway bar it might not clear! The Type S muffler fits a Coupe better due to more room in the rear. I think a TSX stock muffler fits a Hatch better. Someone on here has it. I think it's Miss Honda but i could be wrong.
By Jr_DSantos
EG6b20R wrote:On a Hatchback the RSX Type S muffler will be a bit tight! if u have a rear sway bar it might not clear! The Type S muffler fits a Coupe better due to more room in the rear. I think a TSX stock muffler fits a Hatch better. Someone on here has it. I think it's Miss Honda but i could be wrong.

well ima test it out and see if the one i got a while back fits and if not im just goin to put a tip on mine. im mainly going for a stock sleeper look with just a tip nothing big or shiny lol :thumb:

proformance wise im bone stock so an expensive exaust would be pointless :?
By deesi
#248875 i use to have it on my hatch, but the tip stick out too far