Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By 93eghatchie
#246863 whats the best short shifter out there? anyone has pics?
By TrailerTrash
#246867 to me, they are all pretty much the same(other than weakass ebay crap). the only difference is style and price. take your pick

http://www.cimotorsports.net/motor-spor ... -shifters/
By cjw_89
#246939 double all the way:) Modify your own ;) i got a diy on this site somewhere.
By TrailerTrash
rtegra92 wrote:
teal_dx wrote:yeah just avoid the cheap ebay junk.

ebay + shifter = a sharp nub of a shifter that stabs you in the wrist,, third is a doosie

true story! this happend to my ebay shifter
By Eg6H2D
#247429 I got a Blox shifter in mines. looks almost stock. dual bend.
$80.00

Now which shifters sit lower i always wondered the single bend? because my dual bend only went down about an inch. lol.
By Aldo91
#247432 i have a single bend megan racing short shifter and i fucking love it, most of my friends say its toos hort but the drive em2 and es1 so jaja
By blk92hb
#247442 i got a buddy club short shifter with dual bend. I love it, it sits a little closer to you but its not realy short. The throw is shorter, because they extended the length of the lower part that is attached to the linkages. you can check out my build page it should be on the first page.
By LSVTIEG
#249870 get a hurst shifttter
By bserius
#250014 i got b&m and like it. skunk2, hurst, dc sports they r some good ones
By Gustavo
#250028 I have the skunk2 single bend short throw shifter n shift knob n it's amazing.
By bserius
#250233 haha that skunk2 knobs enuff to kill sum1 with everytime i unscrewed it it fell to floor id never catch it cuz how heavy it was lol