Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Gustavo
bserius wrote:haha that skunk2 knobs enuff to kill sum1 with everytime i unscrewed it it fell to floor id never catch it cuz how heavy it was lol

:lol: My friend told me the same thing. He said he never has time 2 catch.
By bserius
#250256 read closer it said when taking it off...
By Gustavo
Gordongk wrote:Why are people catching shift knobs falling to the floor?

I have never had mine fall off.

I've never dropped mine. My friend did cause he likes 2 swap his jdm b16 back n forth into his 90 hf crx n 91 crx si.
By orangeEG
#250332 i have a B&M single bend and its great, only like a 15 minute install... i dont like the dual bend, my buddys 94DC has one and its like night and day triing to drive it haha :thumb:
By 94EJ2
#250342 i have no clue what brand my short throw is but ive broke it like 3 times i just rethread it and put the nob back on its getting kinda short imma have to get a new one if i break it again lol
By TrailerTrash
94EJ2 wrote:i have no clue what brand my short throw is but ive broke it like 3 times i just rethread it and put the nob back on its getting kinda short imma have to get a new one if i break it again lol

my ebay shifter took me down the same road. i got a little steel knob from pep boys on it and in 2nd its about as tall as the seat :lol:
By bk_civiceg
#251857 B&M Short Shifter with a Blox knob!