Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Johny
#243674 hey guys im new here lol dont know how to use it that much but i need help on my civic breeze 95 model, its a first owner car so its compeletely stock i get around $500 a week i need adive on what to start doing first :( please guys :)
By Johny
#243675 Image

i really need alot of advise :)
By Classiccarsrule85
#243676 depends on what youd like to use it as
Show car
Daily
auto X
Drag daily
Etc....

there are many options but just to get an idea of what you should do there is the whol what you would be doing with the car that i would suggest figureing out....

for example if auto cross
id suggest suspension work

for drag
id suggest saving for an engine

and yea if it was my carid be using it for fast driving around corners and what not auto cross etc
thusly id start with suspension and slowly work my way to the engine and on the way maybe incorporate some nice accessories

but its really all what you are going to use it as id say figure that out report back and we will help out and throw out some suggestions

but either way you have a really nice base :thumb:
By goodyearrr
#243678 Really like this colour! really clean civic :thumb:
By HatchbackCrusader
Johny wrote:Image

i really need alot of advise :)

:thumb: Damn, thats cleeean :thumb:
But it's all about your personal preference (cosmetic, performance, or both), just don't rice it out. Browse around the pics section to get ideas: rims, lips, etc.
By dbrooks
#243694 my advice to you, would be to take things one step at a time and start out with simple things.

getting a nice shift boot and shift knob is a great start for someone starting to modify a car. doing random small things like that gets you used to taking off parts and whatnot. as you get more and more experience, you can start doing more things, like getting a new sound system and wiring it up yourself.

if you're brand new to all of this, i wouldnt worry about any engine mods for awhile. suspension work isn't hard at all either..... i would just start with interior stuff, since it all goes together pretty easily.

new wheels and tires are always nice, but your stock hubcaps do look nice on a clean daily driver.

overall, you have a base that a lot of people look for. you can mod this whole entire car if you want, or you can keep it simple and clean.
By cjw_89
#243695 get a can of duplicolor metalcat orange and amber out those corners :thumb: $15 mod that looks GREAT!... Then some tint if you are into that stuff maybe a rear duckbill :thumb:
By asianrob
#243705 keep it clean and those signals clear :thumb:

wash it, wax it,
By ghskid06
asianrob wrote:keep it clean and those signals clear :thumb:

wash it, wax it,

I agree.

I would get some 15-16 inch rims and lower it, maybe tint the windows too. By the time you did those things youd probably have a better idea of what you wanted.

Just dont mess up that clean body :thumb:
By Johny
#243806 thankss alot guyss ahha i want to get the enkei 92 classic gold +35 offset rims but im just abit picky :L should i get black silver or gold ?
By 92hatchie
#243808 :welcome:
clean hatch!i would say tint, some 15's and slam da fuk out of it lol oh yea fogs. get urself tow hooks they look sik
By ghskid06
Johny wrote:thankss alot guyss ahha i want to get the enkei 92 classic gold +35 offset rims but im just abit picky :L should i get black silver or gold ?

I would always say black silver over gold. But a lot of people like gold, im just not one of them.
By Aldo91
ghskid06 wrote:
Johny wrote:thankss alot guyss ahha i want to get the enkei 92 classic gold +35 offset rims but im just abit picky :L should i get black silver or gold ?

I would always say black silver over gold. But a lot of people like gold, im just not one of them.

x2 plus gold is kinda played out for me
By suspendedHatch
#243818 Turbo
Stereo
Integra front seats
Wheels
Rear Swaybar

Honestly, the closer you stay to stock, the happier you'll be. Especially when you start off with one as clean as that.
By Johny
#243820 thnaks heaps guys ! i really like the way you guys are helping me well im on my red P's first licence nearlly on green P's ! cant drive turbo yet lol and im going to try and buy these silver rims :D then sway bar sterio is comming soon and suspension aswell :)