Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By bcsi
#238233 today i drove to a junk yard by the house. (uautopullit) and there was a green civic cx hatch that had a blown motor. The body didnt have any marks, dints, are rust on it, it was perfect noting was even missing on it. I ask the guy how much he wanted for it, and he said he couldnt sell the car, just parts off of it and if notting sells by the end of this week there going to crush it i was like wtf :x :thumbdown:
By bcsi
#238239 yeh thats what i was thinking it realy sucks im thinking about going over there a taking every thing i can off of it and selling it lol :twisted:
By OleFolk
#238251 It could have been stolen too
Or he didnt have the title, usually when you sell a car to a parts place you need to give them the title
By 94EJ2
#238256 most places like that dont have a license to sell whole cars only parts so im guessing thats why he cant sell it
By M Riley
#238476 What color is the interior? If black and you gut it for parts to sell. I'll be interested in buying the rear hatch lid plastic molding cover with the handle cover and the handle nob. Let me know :)
By 92_eghatch
#238520 wow that really blows... i wish i could find a whole car like that.... mine is wasted... almost every part on the back hatch area of my car is missing a mounting tab (except for the top half). the door sill plates are F'd as far as the mounts go... the plastic that wraps around the turn signal and wiper controls is broke... missing some plastic off the steering wheel itself, and the knee plate under the steering wheel is F'd... ohhhhhhhh.... forgot about the center console....both quarters are rotted all the way around... rotting into the rockers... need a back seat... list goes on lol.... i have faith in it though.

i'm slowly replacing parts as i go. once i actually start making changes, i'll start a thread with befores and afters. it'll be the different between night and day :)

anyway... back to the original thread... would be awesome to find a whole untouched car like that... ugh.... i picture the scene from half baked where they break into the room full of all the weed and they all start jumping around and going insane lol.
By bcsi
#238582 ok we found another green hatch at westbank with is another place that crushes cars but they said they can sell use the car for 50$ :) soooo we are going to go to the othere hatch and take every thing we can off of it to bring to othere hatch back to life before they crush it im just going to give the hatch to a buddy of mine for helping me build my hatch :thumb: so at lest we saved one lol
By ghskid06
#238593 that is awesome. give everyone saved hatches, world would be a better place. :thumb: