Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By ILoveMyEg3
#236159 Hi Again!!!!!

So Heres The Story...
Iv Been Looking At This Green Switch On The Right Side Of My Steering Wheel(Right Hand Drive) It Looks Like A Light Switch Inside A House But Its Green And Its Been Bugging Me Cant Seem To Figure Out What Its For

Any Ideas Would Be Great ...
By ImThaBean
#236174 Post a pic, that may help. :thumb:

By deschlong
#236175 Eject? Self-destruct?

Post a pic, mang.
By JUICE
deschlong wrote:Eject?

this.

be very cautious of it when rolling with the sun roof all the way open, thats what triggers it :thumb:
By Flatland_EG
#236188 I did a google search and I couldn't find diddly squat.
Perhaps it's and option that allows you to control your house lights from your car, kind of a type of home security.
By asianrob
#236192 previous owner could have used it to turn off an amp or something. im assuming its a toggle switch.
By OleFolk
#236199 Exactly you gotta be careful the whole world might just explode
Aftermarket switches are really common with aftermarket sound systems/amps/subs
By EG {FIVE-500}
ILoveMyEg3 wrote:Hi Again!!!!!

So Heres The Story...
Iv Been Looking At This Green Switch On The Right Side Of My Steering Wheel(Right Hand Drive) It Looks Like A Light Switch Inside A House But Its Green And Its Been Bugging Me Cant Seem To Figure Out What Its For

Any Ideas Would Be Great ...

i noticed you said you have been looking at it. i would try pressin it in for a start and see if it does anythink if nothink happens you most probley got ur self a blank switch. pop the tab out that is attached to and if theres wires trace them if theres no wires u got ur answer :thumb:
By EG {FIVE-500}
#236218 ive never laughed so hard in my life the comments were too funny :lol: